In this little article, we will see how to get the string representation(tostring) of an object cautiously, that means avoiding NullPointerException. Getting the String representation of a Java object is something we often do for logging, debugging, or simply for Read more...
AngularJs is one of the widely used open sources front-end framework because of its good architecture in place, the extensibility, a lot of interesting features and the big community too. In this short article, we're going to showcase with a simple Read more...
Build a simple real-time application that you can use as a starter to do what you want with MEAN2(MongoDB, Express, Angular2 & NodeJS), within the project will also be Socket.io, Typescript and Angular-material2. After having worked with Angular2 and socket.io I faced some Read more...
I’ve never been good enough to make complex manipulations on data but to writing algorithms and build web applications a big Yes.Notes:→ This is not a guide to be a full Data Science Engineer, I’m just sharing what I started Read more...
Published articles at Baeldung
As a technical writer at Baeldung I wrote these articles:
- 1. Difference Between Two Dates in Java
- 2. Kotlin-allopen and Spring
- 3. Introduction to Apache Cayenne ORM
- 4. Advanced Querying in Apache Cayenne
- 5. Intro to Performance Testing using JMeter
- 6. Configure Jenkins to Run and Show JMeter Tests
- 7. Intro to Jenkins 2 and the Power of Pipelines
- 8. Introduction to the OrientDB Java APIs
Published articles at Medium
Some independent articles are also on my Medium: