Techniques to harden the hackers' attempts on your servers and websites at the Cpanel and WordPress levels.
In this little article, we will see how to get the string representation(tostring) of an object cautiously, that means avoiding NullPointerException. Getting the String representation of a Java object is something we often do for logging, debugging, or simply for Read more...
AngularJs is one of the widely used open sources front-end framework because of its good architecture in place, the extensibility, a lot of interesting features and the big community too. In this short article, we're going to showcase with a simple Read more...
Build a simple real-time application that you can use as a starter to do what you want with MEAN2(MongoDB, Express, Angular2 & NodeJS), within the project will also be Socket.io, Typescript and Angular-material2. After having worked with Angular2 and socket.io I faced some Read more...
I’ve never been good enough to make complex manipulations on data but to writing algorithms and build web applications a big Yes.Notes:→ This is not a guide to be a full Data Science Engineer, I’m just sharing what I started Read more...
Published articles at Baeldung
As a technical writer at Baeldung I wrote these articles:
- 1. Difference Between Two Dates in Java
- 2. Kotlin-allopen and Spring
- 3. Introduction to Apache Cayenne ORM
- 4. Advanced Querying in Apache Cayenne
- 5. Intro to Performance Testing using JMeter
- 6. Configure Jenkins to Run and Show JMeter Tests
- 7. Intro to Jenkins 2 and the Power of Pipelines
- 8. Introduction to the OrientDB Java APIs
Published articles at Medium
Some independent articles are also on my Medium: